Are you curious of what it takes to become an (HIIT) High-Intensity Interval Training, Hot Pilates Instructor? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
Soul Pilates University is our dedicated program that will allow you to actively participate, learn and grasp the major fundamentals to teach an (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training Hot Pilates Class. This is a 3 day 1:1 program taught by the Owner/Founder of Soul Pilates, LLC! Your weekend is broken down in segments which will allow you to take in and understand a large amount of information without feeling overwhelmed!
1. Soul Pilates, LLC Instructor and Certification Program Criteria:
- (HIIT) SP Training Manual
- Art of (HIIT) Communication
- (HIIT) Functional Pilates Exercises
- (HIIT) Hot Pilates Modifications
- (HIIT) Sequencing for Class Flow
- Basic Anatomy
- 3 DAY 1:1 Program (1:1) (15 HRS)
- Instructor/Group (10HRS) Observation (sign-off by SP Instructor)
- Dedicated (20HRS) OTM (on the mat) HIIT Hot Pilates Classes (sign-off by an SP Instructor)
- Dedicated (50HRS) Practice (1:1) Training Hours
- Pre-Mock with 4-5 individual clients of your choice to participate in the class (Owner will Observe)
- Final Mock Class Soul Pilates, LLC TEAM and up to 12-14 people of your choice to participate in the class!
2. Once you have completed your pre-requisites (100hrs) you will schedule a time/day to teach a Mock 60-minute (HIIT) Hot Pilates class of your own tailored around the (HIIT) sequence to SP Owner, SP existing instructors (Min 2), and friends/family of your choice (Min 5). Upon passing you will receive a formal certificate of completion from Soul Pilates LLC.